Fergie 'i Won't Be Judging the X Factor'

Fergie 'i Won't Be Judging the X Factor'Black Eyed Peas star Fergie has removed her name from the potential judges on Simon Cowell's new U.S. TV talent search the X Factor, insisting shewas never considering a permanent role on the show.

Recent reports have suggested Fergie, Mariah Carey and Jessica Simpson were in the mix to join music mogul Antonio 'L.A.' Reid on The X Factor panel; Carey will be a part of the show and Simpson has confirmed she is interested, but Fergie insists she won't be a judge when it launches in America this autumn (Sep11).

She says, "I think that it's a very committed job that you have to put your time into and I don't think I'm gonna have that much time, but I love Simon and I would love to do something like that. "It's right down my alley, but I just don't think I have enough time to give and I would want to give everything to those contestants".

Labels: , ,

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!